Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A separation of church and state.



The Wolf and The Witch. Both done with 6 layers of glass each. Cut paper, gouache, paint marker, pencil.


Canadian Moment. Watercolor from life; model Nina Goffi.


Doors. Pen and Ink.


Album cover for Perkasie. Digital.

Kate Foust. Digital.

The Jersey Devil. Pen and ink, watercolor, white gel pen

The Loch Ness Monster. Pen and ink, watercolor, acrylic, white gel pen

Chupacabra. Pen and ink, watercolor, acrylic, white gel pen.


I've decided to create a blog solely for my art, because I think it's important at this point to separate my personal life from my (almost) professional one. So here is the beginning to my art and only art blog. Uploaded all once before on the other one, I still think it's suiting to wallpaper the first post with the pieces I've made this year that I like enough to include in what I tentatively call my portfolio.
I have a lot more to scan and photograph, so I will try and post pieces that are virgins to the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment